You can either post your letters on the blog post below, which some of you did, or you can post them here. Otherwise, we can't wait to get your postcards!
Dear class, Over the winter break I played with my dog on the couch, slept, played video games and went snowboarding it was really fun i went snowboarding with Ryan Lowe from Mrs.Sweeny's class and louden and Sawyer. My favorite part was probably one of the dinners my mom made its like this macaroni mac and cheese sort of thing it was really good. That is what i did over the weekend. -Andrew
Dear class, over the Winter break I watch TV and played on the computer and then begged my mom to have friends over.( PS I won!!). they all came with p.j's and slippers so I had to make it a sleepover instead of hanging out with with my friends. We ate junk food like crazy. And a lot of my friends got sick.He He He(that's what they get for drinking all my MTN. DEW )!!!!!:) :(
Dear Miss Shaw, I didn’t go anywhere out of town for break so here is a sum up of what I did. On Christmas I went to a friend’s house and it was really fun because his dog kept barking at me. On Wednesday my dad and I were bowling at AMF Southtown Lanes because of an awesome coupon for an all you can bowl for 2 hours. About 20 minutes after my dad and I got there a friend and his family walked in and saw us. My friend’s family got the lane next to us, so we talked about stuff. On Thursday I went to another friend’s house for a fun get together. On Friday I had a sleepover with a friend. That night I had a slice of blueberry pie for dessert. Also on about 6 or 7 days over break I went to the gym to shoot free throws. I hope you had a good break! From, Jeremy
On Thursday I also went to the Edina Varsity Basketball game vs. St. Louis Park, my basketball team got to go down to the Edina locker room to here the coach talk to the team. Edina won the game 95-64. Graham Woodward who is an awesome point guard for Edina scored 46 points. I made a pumpkin challah with my mom. If you want to know what a challah is, it is a braided egg bread that is a Jewish bread. On New Years I went to see the Lincoln movie which was really good. In the movie they swear a lot. -Jeremy
I staying home in Minnesota for winter vacation this year. My mom is from Green Bay, Wisconsin so sometimes I go there for Christmas. This year my cousin's came over here to visit. They drove from Wisconsin but live in Chicago. I went skating at Walnut Ridge park in my backyard with my cousin's. It was fun because they don't skate very much. My xbox broke because my brothers left it on too long. My brothers and I got a ping pong table as our present so we played that a lot with my cousins too. I also visited my great Grandma on Christmas and she is 90 years old. My favorite thing that i did over the break was spending time and having fun with my family.
I went to a new years party and celebrated my dads b-day then my brothers b-day we had cupcakes and to celebrate we went to a resronant that had the best food I also went to the Vikings game
Dear class,
ReplyDeleteOver the winter break I played with my dog on the couch, slept, played video games and went snowboarding it was really fun i went snowboarding with Ryan Lowe from Mrs.Sweeny's class and louden and Sawyer. My favorite part was probably one of the dinners my mom made its like this macaroni mac and cheese sort of thing it was really good. That is what i did over the weekend.
-Andrew
Dear class, over the Winter break I watch TV and played on the computer and then begged my mom to have friends over.( PS I won!!).
ReplyDeletethey all came with p.j's and slippers so I had to make it a sleepover
instead of hanging out with with my friends. We ate junk food like crazy. And a lot of my friends got sick.He He He(that's what they get for drinking all my MTN. DEW )!!!!!:) :(
((I love my MTN. DEW))
From no other then,
ANISA MOHAMUD
Dear Miss Shaw,
ReplyDeleteI didn’t go anywhere out of town for break so here is a sum up of what I did.
On Christmas I went to a friend’s house and it was really fun because his dog kept barking at me. On Wednesday my dad and I were bowling at AMF Southtown Lanes because of an awesome coupon for an all you can bowl for 2 hours. About 20 minutes after my dad and I got there a friend and his family walked in and saw us. My friend’s family got the lane next to us, so we talked about stuff. On Thursday I went to another friend’s house for a fun get together. On Friday I had a sleepover with a friend. That night I had a slice of blueberry pie for dessert. Also on about 6 or 7 days over break I went to the gym to shoot free throws.
I hope you had a good break!
From,
Jeremy
On Thursday I also went to the Edina Varsity Basketball game vs. St. Louis Park, my basketball team got to go down to the Edina locker room to here the coach talk to the team. Edina won the game 95-64. Graham Woodward who is an awesome point guard for Edina scored 46 points. I made a pumpkin challah with my mom. If you want to know what a challah is, it is a braided egg bread that is a Jewish bread. On New Years I went to see the Lincoln movie which was really good. In the movie they swear a lot.
Delete-Jeremy
Dear Class,
ReplyDeleteI staying home in Minnesota for winter vacation this year. My mom is from Green Bay, Wisconsin so sometimes I go there for Christmas. This year my cousin's came over here to visit. They drove from Wisconsin but live in Chicago. I went skating at Walnut Ridge park in my backyard with my cousin's. It was fun because they don't skate very much. My xbox broke because my brothers left it on too long. My brothers and I got a ping pong table as our present so we played that a lot with my cousins too. I also visited my great Grandma on Christmas and she is 90 years old. My favorite thing that i did over the break was spending time and having fun with my family.
Sincerely,
The one and only Jake
I went to a new years party and celebrated my dads b-day then my brothers b-day we had cupcakes and to celebrate we went to a resronant that had the best food I also went to the Vikings game
ReplyDeletethat's all i did