Sunday, December 16, 2012

Our Newbery Glogs

Dear Class,

As soon as you are done creating the movie trailer/2 minute teaser to get people to want to see the movie of your Newbery book, add your link in the comments' section so we can all see it.  Here's mine that I've been working on all day.  I hope you're having better luck with Glogster than I am.  I get frustrated when I redo something, I log back in, and then I have 2 of the same thing.  Has anyone else been having any problems?

http://micshaw.edu.glogster.com/thimble-summer-2/?voucher=6340239bd0b8db606a10352ca94d68fa

I can't wait to see yours.  Remember to be persuasive, and give us just enough information about your book that makes us want to see the movie.  My movie is on the right, so just press play, and let me know what you think.

Sincerely,

Miss Shaw

136 comments:

  1. dear miss shaw
    here is the link for my goanimate
    http://goanimate.com/videos/09TN5ymONnok/1


    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear miss Shaw,
    here is the link for my voki
    http://www.voki.com/mywebsite.php


    Anisa Mohamud

    ReplyDelete

  3. Dear Miss Shaw,
    Here is the link to my glog!
    http://lindseym20584.edu.glogster.com/lindsey-the-wednesday-wars/

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear anybody who is reading this (YES!! THIS MEANS YOU :) )
      NO comments on MY post (YET?) ? (GASP!)

      Your glogs rock!

      (yes that does mean that I have looked at almost everybody's glogs!)

      Check My Glog out and tell me if it is good.

      -indseylay (pig latin RULES!!)

      PS I am yelling with happiness because your glogs are magically awesome!

      PPS Tell me if my social studies goanimate was good!

      Delete
    2. Dear Lindsey,
      Your movie trailer is awesome! I think you did an awesome job of everything I don't know where to begin. Well first of all your movie trailer. I thought your movie trailer was great you came up with a kind of music that fit your book, it made me what to "watch the movie". You also put a little bit of humor in "NOOOOOOOO!". I liked the humor the music the pictures everything! Your poster was as outstanding as your movie trailer. The pictures fit with your book the desks the notebooks and of course the chalkboard. Your comments were good you used good adjectives like "touching" , "unbelievable" and on and on.

      I have a couple questions to ask you. Why didn't you put Meryl Lee or Danny in the movie trailer? If you didn't have time to I know how you feel.But I think they both are main characters. Also why cream puffs? They look yummy in all, but why cream puffs? Why? Why?

      A suggestion? A suggestion? Well its hard to think of one but there's always room for improvement right. Well I think you could show more people on your poster not a lot but just Holling maybe Danny or Meryl Lee.

      I really like being able to see other peoples glogs and I really liked being able to see yours!

      -NICOLE

      Delete
    3. Dear Zee,
      I really thought everything was fabulous! I really liked the music it fit the trailer and book really well. I also liked all the pictures it was like I was in the book. Another thing I liked was all the desks arranges around the movie!!!

      Some questions are what do the yellow socks, cream puffs and fairy wings have to do with the book? One more question is was the FABULOUS a critic thingy?

      One suggestion is that you make the font more seeable. Another one is that you explain the yellow socks, cream puffs and fairy wings.

      AWESOME poster!! ALTHEA

      Delete
    4. I ment the font on the comments. P.S. I couldn't remember what the comment was called so I called it a critic thingy.

      ALTHEA

      Delete
    5. I LIKE YOU... AS A FRIEND

      Delete
    6. Dear Althea and Nicole,

      About the cream puffs...

      You'll just have to read it and see!!!!


      -indseylay

      Mwahahaha

      Delete
    7. igpay atinlay is wesomeay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      hreysay

      Delete
    8. Dear Lindsey,
      I really like your movie trailer because it had a lot details about the book. It made me want to read the book. How did you get the chairs in your glog?
      How did you make it look like a note pad?
      I think you should make your words bigger!

      ~Amira

      Delete
  4. Dear Miss Shaw,
    Here is my link for my glog on Old Yeller,
    http://percyo20485.edu.glogster.com/percy-old-yeller/
    Sincerely,
    Percy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did the dog get rabies?
      where did this take place?
      what was first diagnosed with rabies?
      you spelled rabies and characters wrong.
      my grandparents dog is also good at rounding up the cows.
      i think you should put in less movie reviews.


      From: sawyer

      Delete
  5. Dear Miss Shaw,

    Here is my link for my glog

    http://jeremyd20213.edu.glogster.com/jeremy-ginger-pye/

    From,
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You created lots of suspense and made the movie and book sound really cool. I'm going to have to read the book now thanks to you my great friend, Jeremy.
      Shrey

      Delete
    2. ARCHER??? Are you the one who's doing this????

      Delete
    3. Dear Jeremy,
      I liked how you made the book dramatic and suspense filled. I really like how you used the music to hok the reader (me) and make it persuasive to try to get the reader to get to read the wonderful book that you did your Newberry project on.

      Two questions I have for you are:
      •when did this take place?
      •Where did they hear the footsteps?

      one suggestsion I have for you is to not give away as many details as you did my good friend.
      Shrey

      Delete
  6. Dear Miss Shaw and class,
    This is my link for my finished glog http://altheaf20882.edu.glogster.com/dogsong/

    From,
    Althea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Althea,
      I really liked your poster and your movie trailer. Your movie was especially awesome because it made me feel like I was Russel and I had a problem like he did. Your ending was great it made me want to "watch the movie". Your poster was great! You introduced your characters, with details and let me understand who was who up to Russel the main character to the man in Russel's dream. Your comments were real to me. You made it look like it was a real comment with people that sounded real.

      I want to ask you some questions. They are both about some of the characters in your book. Why didn't you talk about the man in Russel's dream in the movie trailer? I think people in other peoples dreams sound mysterious. It makes me want to "watch the movie" again.

      A suggestion for your poster is to put more pictures in. I think I would be able to visualize it better, like when your reading a book you can visualize whats going on in the book.

      And that's what I thought of your movie trailer and poster.
      -NICOLE

      Delete
  7. Daer miss shaw

    Here is my glog!!!

    http://madalyns20904.edu.glogster.com/madi-bridge-to-treabithia/
    thank you
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Madi,
      Here are 3 compliments for your glog. 1) I really liked the transitions on your trailer. 2) I liked how you put one of the crtics quotes on a pad of paper with a pencil. 3) I like how the green animal at the bottom of your book cover opens and closes it's mouth, it only has 1 tooth.

      I have 2 questions for you. 1) Why is their a horse in your background? 2) Why would Joe Gardner see the movie 100 times? Even though it's really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      I still have 1 suggestion for you. 1) I would have liked it more if you had made each of the slides just a smidge longer so that people could finish reading what that slide was about.
      I hope you liked my response!
      From,
      Jeremy

      Delete
  8. Dear Miss Shaw,

    Here is my finished glog, hope you enjoy
    http://madisonm20475.edu.glogster.com/madison-julie-of-the-wolves/

    From,

    -Madison

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://ngawangs20487.edu.glogster.com/edit/rufus-m/


    Shrub

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Shrub,
      Here are 3 compliments for your glog. 1) I really liked how the outline of your movie trailer looked like a theater. 2) I like how you smushed Aaron's first name and my last name together to get an interesting and creative name. 3) I really liked how you created the transitions for your trailer.

      Here are 2 questions I have about your glog presentation. 1) Why did you make the background snowy? If the book took place in the winter then I would understand why you used a wintry background. But if your book didn't take place in the winter then I would like to know why you used a wintry background. 2) Why did you use dog bones for the outline of the picture of the author? Where there any dogs in the story?

      I have one suggestion for you and here it is.
      1) Could you have put the words for your movie trailer not on the picture in the background because the words and the picture where hard to see.
      I hope you liked my response!
      From,
      Jeremy
      P.S. The author of my book is the same as yours.

      Delete
    2. Dear ngawang,
      it is impossible to have 10 out of 5 stars.
      why is there a penguin?
      why is there a train station?
      what does Antartica have to do with thee story?
      you should probably have a appropriate background.
      the book sounds interesting.


      From sawyer


      Delete
  10. Dear Miss Shaw, Here is my glog, on your blog. herhttp://brendanp20957.edu.glogster.com/the-dark-frigate-setting/e is the link.

    Brendan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why so many spaces?
      Shrey

      Delete
    2. no Idea, way.

      En

      Delete
    3. Loads of spaces...

      Why?

      -Madison

      Delete
    4. Wow Brendan Polomis did a lot! (look at the credits)

      Delete
    5. So were using the names then En
      Way

      Delete
    6. I liked how you made it sound very dramatic (even though I'm sure that it is really dramatic) and suspense like how you made it very detailed to make it paint a picture in my head. It was almost like my ideas were Legos™ and you made the Legos™ form an animation in my head. I like how you made it relate to the reader by saying "Have you ever..."

      Two questions I have for you are:
      • What did Philip do on his father's ship?
      • Why didn't Philip attempt to assassinate the pirate
      in his sleep?

      One suggestion I have for you is to tell us the author's name in the actual trailer

      Shrey

      Delete
    7. shreyr20226
      ••••••••••

      Delete
  11. Dear class

    Here is my EPIC GLOG!!!!!!!!!!
    http://archers20054.edu.glogster.com/archer-on-my-honor/

    fROM aRCHER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Glog is approved as epic.
      Shrey

      Delete
    2. You created lots a scary and sad suspense this book sounds like a must read.
      Shrey

      Delete
    3. THANK YOU SHREY THAT WAS TOUCHING




















































































      ARCHER

      Delete
  12. Dear Miss Shaw,
    Here is my finished glog link
    http://abdulahis20070.edu.glogster.com/abdi-the-sign-of-the-beaver/

    From,
    Abdi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice Abdi, I never knew that yours was that good!
      Comment 1:I like the way you organize the characteristics of the characters!

      Comment 2:I like the movie the transitions were cool and the spinning formation was awesome!

      Comment 3:The frame for the book and movie really "pumped" up the volume!

      ? 1: What was the setting?

      ? 2: When did the blizzard take place?

      Suggestion 1 For your reviews write the person who made it and the company who he or she is saying it for.

      Amazing poster!It looked really pursuasive!

      Regards,
      Raghava


      Delete
  13. Dear Miss Shaw and class,

    This is my finished Glog link

    http://raghavau20162.edu.glogster.com/raghava-sounder/

    Regards,
    Raghava

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. raaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggsssssssssssssssssss

      rules

      Delete
  14. http://graceb20102.edu.glogster.com/gmb-the-watsons-go-to-birmingham-1963/


    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Ace/Switzerland/acegay(pig latin RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      -Zee/South Africa/indseylay

      Delete
    3. igpay atinlay is picea!!!!!!
      hreysay

      Delete
    4. Hey Coppy CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya you herd me!

      Delete
    5. EOPLESPAY!!! OPSTAY SINGUAY MY ANGUAGELAY!!!!!!

      (IF YOU KNOW IGPAY ATINLAY YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT I SAID...)

      IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY


      Delete
    6. Who does TTTTTTTTTHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS???

      Delete
    7. I lsoay sueay igpay atinlay
      hreysay

      Delete
    8. Whoever wrote if you know pig latin you will be able to read this I am going to translate it for the people who don't know pig latin.
      PEOPLES!!! STOP USING MY LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!
      Hope that helps,
      Shrey

      Delete
    9. That includes you shrey!

      indseylay

      Delete
    10. I did igpay atinlay FIRST!!!!

      Delete
    11. NO!!!! I DID!!!!!!

      Delete
  15. Hey everybody this is my rheumatic epic awesome glog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (link) http://shreyr20226.edu.glogster.com/edit/shrey-a-single-shard/

    Sincerely,
    Shrey.R
    shreyr20226
    Shrey Ramesh
    Shrey Kumar Ramesh
    ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. scary shrey. i think its very awesome and creates some suspense.
      -madi

      Delete
    2. Wait when i go to this link it just goes to edu.glogster.com

      shrub

      Delete
    3. Shrub I just tried the link 13 secs. ago and it worked for me.
      Shrey

      Delete
    4. Thank you all for your very nice comments who have posted and will post on this.
      Shrey

      Delete
    5. One more thing I'm just oing to try it one more time.
      http://shreyr20226.edu.glogster.com/edit/shrey-a-single-shard/
      thats my link and I just checked 17 secs ago so it should work for you Ngawang. Do you have a Mac or a PC? If it is a Mac, Do you use Chrome or Safari? If Safari use Chrome. Also if Explorer use Chrome.
      Shrey

      Delete
    6. You know how I wrote oing I meant going.
      Shrey

      Delete
    7. Cool glog! Its really awesome I love the video its kindof like creepy.. in a good way

      -Madison

      Delete
    8. Dear Shrey,

      I really liked how you created suspence in your trailer. this really had me wondering about the book. Also I thought that it was awesome that instead of putting all the characters in the same type box, you used a different one for each character. One more thing was how you put the facts in order on your video so they made sence. It would not be as interesting if you put, do you know how it feels? I don't give up. I do. You know what I mean. this has been my favorite glog so far.


      Two questions I have are, if you would rate this book from 1 to 10, what would you rate it? it sounds like a cool book, so I was just wondering if you would recommend it to others, or if you did not like the book, just tried to make it cool. Also I have one more question. Is this book in a series, or is it just one book no following books? I would like to know.


      A suggestion I have, is I think next time you should change the font, because in some slides I could not read it. But I really enjoyed this glog!



      -Madison

      Delete
    9. Danke Madison but the font was unchangeable because all the other fonts were not expressive enough of the mood I wanted to create in the story.
      hreysay
      Shrey
      P.S. hreysay is my name in pig latin

      Delete
    10. THAT'S MY LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!


      HOW DARE YOU...


      INDSEYLAY


      Delete
    11. Hey Shrey! Or Lidsey... Or whatever your language says... Uh so thanks for etting me know shrey.. Im edging to find out... WHATS MY NAME IN PIG LATIN??


      P.S. I just had sugar so... WATCH OUT! Im watching you... o.o

      Delete
    12. Wups spelled Lindsey's name wrong...


      Don't get me Lindsey please im begging O_O AHH


      Lol Just Kidding -Madison


      P.S. Or WAS I kidding? MWA HAHAHAHA

      Delete
    13. Madison-

      it's adisonmay

      PIG LATIN - first letter added to end of the word + "ay"

      Delete
  16. dear miss shaw,
    this is my awesome blog
    http://nicolem20379.edu.glogster.com/nicole-shiloh/
    NICOLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear NICOLE,

      I really liked how in your movie trailer you used quotes from the book. I also really enjoyed was how you had a picture on every single picture!! If you didn't I think it would be kind of weird with random pictures. One more thing I liked was the background that you chose it made me think that the story mostly took place outside. I haven't read the book so I'm just guessing.

      Two questions I have are why is one of your comments not in a frame but the others are? I think it would make more sense if they all had a frame. My other question is who is that lady next to Marty? I think it might be the author but I'm not sure.

      A suggestion is that you make your box with characters bigger. I can't really read it without getting messed up scrolling down.

      That is what I think of your poster
      ALTHEA

      Delete
    2. ALTHEA,


      Don't you mean picture on every single SLIDE? Not picture on every singe picture RIGHT?? Because that would go on forever....

      -Madison

      Delete
    3. Dear Althea,
      you were right the lady is the author! Also you could use the up and down keys on the keypad.
      -NICOLE

      Delete
  17. http://alejandron20678.edu.glogster.com/edit/alejandro-from-the-mixed-up-files-of-mrs-basil-e-frankwieler/

    Hope you like my glog!

    Alejandro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frankwieler?
      Shrey

      Delete
    2. I agree with Shrey... What does that mean?

      -Madison

      Delete
    3. Its A German Name
      Shrey

      Delete
    4. Cool! But then why is it on the glog web link?


      -Madison

      Delete
    5. I have the no idea

      Shrubs

      Delete
    6. Because It is in the title.
      Shrey

      Delete
    7. I think thats made up

      Delete
    8. What are we talking about again?


      -Madison

      Delete
    9. Whoever wrote thats made up identify yourself or else... also it is not made up!!!!
      Shrey

      Delete
    10. Frankwieler is part of the title
      Jeremy

      Delete
    11. It is spelled Frankweiler- not Frankwieler.

      I have read this book!

      -indseylay (PIG LATIN)

      Delete
    12. we houldsay ommunicatecay in igpay atinlay, indseylay.
      hreysay

      Delete
  18. Anyone like it?

    Brendan the world is not going to end, but if it does, you can laugh. just not right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha


      -Madison

      Delete
    2. Don't laugh at the truth, fools!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. Woops :P


      -Madison

      Delete
    4. By the way... who wrote this?

      Delete
    5. brendan how was the world ending for you?

      Delete
    6. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


      sawyer

      Delete
    7. I Live To 2013 O_O Just Kidding I KNEW I WOULD But Really WHO Wroth This?? Spit It Out...

      -Madison :P

      Delete
    8. anonymous person that does not post their name, SPEAK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL US WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Shrey

      Delete
    9. Ok yea I agree with shrey... OMG WHO IS THIS ANONYMOUS PERSON??? Lol shut up who wrote THAT!?


      :)

      -Madison

      Delete
  19. dear class,
    this is my glog
    http://aaroni20587.edu.glogster.com/aaron-glog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaron that was very good. i liked it. my favorite so far.
      -Madi

      Delete
    2. This is really cool. I would look at this over and over


      -Madison

      Delete
  20. Dear Miss Shaw
    Here is my link to my glog

    http://anisam20272.edu.glogster.com/anisa/

    From,
    Anisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anisa,

      JEEPERS!! When I saw this glog, I could not believe my eyes! I really liked watching your trailer. that was AWESOME! I also liked the way you put the pictures on. The frame for your cover and the "Unbelievable Story" heading, I liked this a lot. The movie trailer was very suspenseful. I also liked that.


      My questions are,
      How old is the main character?
      How many characters are in the story?


      My Suggestion is,
      I think that you should describe your characters a little more. I only saw one person be described, and at the end of the character description, it said "poster yourself" on it still. I really liked this glog a lot, thanks for being AWESOME! :)


      -Madison

      Delete
  21. Dear class and Miss Shaw,

    this is my link
    http://emilyb20722.edu.glogster.com/emily-princess-academy/

    emily

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dear miss shaw,
    hear is my really Glog link


    http://anisam20272.edu.glogster.com/edit/anisa/

    ANISA MOHAMUD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anisa,
      I really like your pictures because they want to put the on my glog.They are awesome. I really like your back wall because they mack my think that i am lost at
      sea.I really like your pictures for your movie it goes with you movie. How did you get your A+ it's cool
      How did you get your leaves.
      I think that you should put your words black

      Delete
    2. the one that's said dear anisa it Amira

      Delete
  23. dear miss shaw I got sent the wrong one so go with my first one

    ANISA MOHAMUD

    ReplyDelete
  24. dear miss Shaw,
    were do i post my comments for three peoples glogs
    ANISA MOHAMUD

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dear Miss Shaw,
    Over winter break I did a lot of fun activities. One of my favorites was having sleepover with my friend. I also had one of my friends come over on christmas, and we had a lot of fun then to. On Thursday I went over to a pizza party which one of my friends was hosting and I had fun their. On Moneday, my family and I went over to grand slam play laser, I enjoyed that but I don't know if my mom or my sister really did. On Wenseday my family and I went to go bowling, I saw one of my friends there so weasked for the lane right next to them and I had fun there. So I had lots of fun over this long winter break.


    Sicerely,
    Percy

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dear class,
    here is my glog link
    http://andrewj20316.edu.glogster.com/andrew-the-giver/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMAZING BRO!, that was AWESOME. these are my comments and questions!

      1: Really cool movie and music that really stood out on your poster actually No, everything did!
      2:Cool characterization I could tell that Jonas was the main character.
      3: My favorite of all was the background it made though I was in water!
      ?1: Who was the guy with the long beard?
      ?2: Why was Jonas picked as the Reciver?

      1 sugg: Next time put more reviews.

      Other than that everything was awesome! AMAZING

      Regards,
      Raghava

      Delete
  27. Dear Class,

    I had a lot of fun over winter break. I am Catholic so you probably know I celebrate Christmas. On Christmas Eve, I went to church in Grand Forks, North Dakota with family. For Christmas, I received a laptop computer with Windows 8 and Batman: The Dark Knight Rises, which is my favorite movie. Then, I went to Green Bay (yes, I know the Vikings beat the Packers but we are still going to the play-offs...mu-hahahahahaha). I had a fun time with my 14 year old cousin, Nathan, and with my grandpa and other family members. I hope you had a good winter break. See you all tomorrow!

    Alejandro

    ReplyDelete
  28. dear class,
    here is my glog http://sawyerm20513.edu.glogster.com/sounder/




    From: Sawyer

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dear Awesome Students,

    Happy New Year! How was your break? Mine seemed to go by really fast. I thought of you, though, and I'm excited because I came up with another speaker to visit our class. I can't wait for you to meet her. I also got our books that we are going to read with our 2nd grade buddies. Yippee!

    My highlight of my break was seeing the look on my parents' faces when I gave them the gifts I knitted them. I made a striped blue and brown scarf for my dad and a shawl for my mom. I was pretty proud of myself because both items challenged me with my knitting skills. I know, though, that the only way to get better is to practice, practice, practice. What do you think about starting a knitting club at school? We could make scarves for people whom are homeless or blankets for animals that are homeless.

    I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    Miss Shaw

    ReplyDelete
  30. Dear Miss Shaw and class
    Over winter break I had a lot of fun on Friday December 28th because I went to sky zone with wise guys and triple play sports. Triple Play Sports is a place with laser tag golf, batting cages and a lot of food. I got a crossbow set for Christmas that is my highlights of the break! Happy New Year!

    Regards
    Raghava

    ReplyDelete
  31. Dear Class,

    I did not do ANYTHING over break. I just hanged around. I did stuff on the computer, and that's all I did. I did go out of town for new years, but only an hour away from where I live. that's what I did during break.


    -Madison

    ReplyDelete
  32. http://diegor20967.edu.glogster.com/edit/glog-nebarry/
    diegoo

    ReplyDelete
  33. Dear Class: I went snowboarding with Andrew, Louden and Ryan for three days. Then I went up North and set the traps that I got for Christmas. Then me, my cousin and Winser(the farm dog) went sledding and on the way back we got chased by a group of cows so we had to jump a barbedwire fence. the rest of the I just hung around the house.

    From: Sawyer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got stampeded by cows and got traps for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!
      ...Shrey...

      Delete
    2. Sounds very James Bondish
      Shrey

      Delete
  34. Dear Diego: I liked the music for your trailer, it was very peaceful and I thought it went well with the topic. I also liked your comment "Fun for all the family!". Last I liked the background, it was very nice.

    I also have 2 questions. First, what were the other penguins names. Second were Mr. and Mrs. Popper poor?

    Last I have 1 suggestion. I noticed a few wrongly spelled words, I suggest, if your not sure how a word is spelled, ask a teacher or look in a dictionary. Remember; NO HARD FEELINGS! If I am offending you, please let me know. Otherwise, I think your Glog was TERRIFIC!

    Sincerely, Alejandro N.W

    ReplyDelete
  35. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Dear Lindsey,

    Your Glog was really good. I really liked that you made Mrs. Baker look so mad and mean. It makes me want to read the book more. I also liked that gave so much information that it seems interesting. You also made Holling seem like he was nice but got punished with a lot of horrible stuff.

    A question I have is why Holling would be worried about yellow tights with feathers on the back? Also why is Mrs. Baker so mean and doesn't like Holling? it's good because you make us want to read the book to find out more.

    It is good so really not any suggestions but maybe you could tell more about what else the book might be about besides just the teacher and Holling.

    You did a good job.

    Sincerely,

    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  37. What is with all the spazing?!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Dear Madi: I like the background for your glog. I also like your decorations and reviews! Really nice!

    I have 2 questions:1: What do you mean by "how will I react when I find out what my sister did?".2: What is the book about?

    I also have a suggestion: Could you please wright a little bit more about the book? Remember: NO HARD FEELINGS! If I am offending you please let me now. Otherwise your glog was amazing!

    Sincerely: Alejandro :-)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Who wrote "what is with all the spazing?"?

    ReplyDelete