hi ms.shaw this is jackie how are you YAY :) <3
teeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeee
Lucia said...I love the pictures in the smile box.
Hi, Jackie. Did you send me your website? Now I can look at it. Have you added anything to it in 5th grade? :)I'm glad you liked the photos, Lucia. They were pretty cute.
I loved our field trip to city hall!! I loved the pictures.
The last comment was Lucie.
I really liked the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really liked the pictures of our class by the trucks.I only liked the pictures of me (just kidding.)Sup,Oscar
That Field Trip was really fun!!
hi ms.shaw this is jackie how are you YAY :) <3
ReplyDeleteteeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeee
ReplyDeleteLucia said...
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures in the smile box.
Hi, Jackie. Did you send me your website? Now I can look at it. Have you added anything to it in 5th grade? :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked the photos, Lucia. They were pretty cute.
I loved our field trip to city hall!! I loved the pictures.
ReplyDeleteThe last comment was Lucie.
ReplyDeleteI really liked the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI really liked the pictures of our class by the trucks.
I only liked the pictures of me (just kidding.)
Sup,
Oscar
That Field Trip was really fun!!
ReplyDelete