I had so much fun on our field trip. I wish we could go there once a month to learn how to make different kinds of books. What do you think about making more books in class?
Olivia said....I had I great time I wish we could go againSincerely Olivia
Lucie said,This was the best field trip EVER!!! It was totally my favorite! I really wish we could go again.PS: I'm totally taking their summer class!!
I had so much fun on our field trip. I wish we could go there once a month to learn how to make different kinds of books. What do you think about making more books in class?
ReplyDeleteOlivia said....
ReplyDeleteI had I great time I wish we could go again
Sincerely Olivia
Lucie said,
ReplyDeleteThis was the best field trip EVER!!! It was totally my favorite! I really wish we could go again.
PS: I'm totally taking their summer class!!