Friday, October 7, 2011

2nd Draft of "Stress Busters"

Here's what I revised based on what you suggested in class today.  What do you think?  I know I like it a lot better.  If only I could make the font bigger, then I'd be even happier.  Post a comment below, but make sure you write your name first before you write your thoughts.  For example,
Miss Shaw said...

Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Photo album personalized with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me more about your writing group. Like who is in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sasha. My writing group has 4 other teachers in it who teach at different schools in Minneapolis. We've been meeting for 3 years now once a month, and we've become good friends. In fact, every summer we have a writing retreat where we spend 3 days and 2 nights together writing, relaxing, and enjoying one another's company. Do you think it would be fun to have a writing group?

    ReplyDelete