Yesterday we watched some awesome commercials about the 3 realistic fiction books and the 3 mysteries we have read. Here are the 3 questions I'd like you to write about.
1. Which commercial was so persuasive that you want to read the book?
2. What did they do in the commercial that persuaded you to read the book?
3. What is your plan for getting a hold of that book so you can read it this summer?
Here are the commercials again if you need a refresher on why you might want to read one or more of the following books: The Graduation of Jake Moon, The Million Dollar Shot, Because of Winn Dixie, Trapped in Death Cave, Chasing Vermeer, and the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler. Feel free to share the commercials with your family too.
Dear Ms. Shaw
ReplyDeleteI think trapped in death cave was really pursuasive and I really want to read it. It showed funny parts and they interviewed people so you could see what they thought. I'm going to go to the edina library and try to find it there. If I can't find it, I'll go to barnes and noble to try to find it.
From Noah
Dear Class,
ReplyDeleteI think the most persuasive one was trapped in death cave was the best because, they really made the book look good by showing a seen that was good from the book. I am going to get it probably at the Edina libray
sincerly, Awesome Charlie The Awesome
I think trapped in death cave seems really good. It seemed good because they did a very funny scene from it and the interviewers really liked it. I will get this book over the summer from barnes and noble.
ReplyDeletesincerely BIRCH
Dear Ms.Shaw,
ReplyDeleteI will read Traped in Death Cave because it was funny, and i like how they interviewed people who read the book, and I like how they had a funny sence in the book.
From Grace,
Dear Class,
ReplyDeleteI will read The Mixed Up Files because it seems funny. It was funny beacause when 2 people stole a motorcycle. I think I have this book but if not I will get it on my kindle app on my i-pod touch.
From,
Eva
dear eva,
ReplyDeleteThe people that stole the motorcycle are from trapped in death cave.
Dear Class,
ReplyDeleteThe book I want to read over the summer is Chasing Vermeer because it seems really good. The group that read Chasing Vermeer persuaded me to read the book by using a lot of good adjectives to describe the book. I will get this book at the library or by ordering for my Kindle Fire. See you tomorrow. I am narwhal 1212 FYI Eva.
Dear Class,
ReplyDeleteI want to read "Trapped in Death Cave" because they made a scene in their commercial about them taking the motorcycle and it was very funny. I also think that one of them said "But don't listen to me, listen to these happy customers"! Then I could tell what people liked about it after reading the book. I am really excited to see if i can get it from the library with my library card!!!
Love,
Sasha
Dear Class,
ReplyDeleteI want to read Trapped in Death Cave. The group who did Trapped in Death Cave really persuaded me to read the book by making their commercial funny. They also had interviews from people from different states. I hope to get the book on my kindle from the library.
Your Friend,
LUCIE
dear narwal1212,
ReplyDeleteI like narwals, too.
From, LUCIE
Dear Miss Shaw,
ReplyDeleteI want to read "The Million Dollar Shot". It was persuasive because they were serious and seemed like they really liked the book and that they wanted us to read it. I will go to the Edina Hennepin County Library and check it out. And after I read it I bet I'll really like it!
Sincerely,
Luke M.
Dear Miss Shaw,
ReplyDeleteI want to read "The Million Dollar Shot". I think the commercial was persuasive because it was serious and it seemed like they liked it and they wanted us to read it. I will go to the Hennepin County Library and check it out. Once I read it, I think I'll really like it!
Sincerely,
Luke M.
Dear class,
ReplyDeleteI would want to read "The Million Dollar Shot" because the commercial was serious.
They actually had a basketball and a hoop that they acted out so that showed me they really enjoyed it.
I will try to go and get it at "Barnes & Noble" as soon as I can, during the summer.
Dear Miss Shaw,
ReplyDeleteThe commercial that was most persuasive to me was The Million Dollar Shot. I liked it because it felt very real and it gave a lot of ideas. I now want to know more about the book. I will get this book by going to our library in Edina.
Anna
Dear Miss Shaw,
ReplyDeleteThe commercial that was most persuasive was The Graduation of Jake Moon. I liked this commercial because it was funny and it made me want to read the book. I will go to the Edina library and check it out the next time my family goes.
Jacob
June 5, 2012
ReplyDeleteDear class,
The commercial that I thought was most persuasive was "Trapped in Death Cave". I thought that the group did a good job of putting action in their commercial. I liked when they stole the motorcycle. I will request this book at the Edina Library this summer. Joey
Dear Class:
ReplyDeleteI thought the most persuasive commercial was Chasing Vermeer. The commercial really made me feel like I had to get the book because everyone wanted it. Then all the copies were out at the library. I'm going to reserve the book at the Edina Library. -Griffin
Dear,Ms. Shaw
ReplyDeleteI thought the most persuasive commercial was The Mixed Up Files . I really liked that commercial because it seemed that everybody liked it and wanted it. I will go to the library to get the book.
From,
Olivia
I liked the Million Dollor shot commercial. It was very good at wanting me to read the book. I'm going to go to the library and get it.
ReplyDeleteJack Is SWEET!!!!