1. Ask 3 questions that you have about American government that you want to know more about?
2. Write about 3 facts you learned that you found interesting or surprising. Then explain why you found each fact interesting or surprising.
Remember to write complete sentences or complete questions.
![]() |
| Our 3 Branches of Government |

Dear Miss Shaw,
ReplyDeleteI have 3 things I learned.
1. The president is the exeutive branch.
2. We're the people who are incharge of voting for the reprisentitives.
3. There are three branches af government.
Sincrely Charlie
Dear class,
ReplyDeleteThere are lots of things that i would like to know about government.
When did the government start in the United States?
How many times can you be president and why is there a limit?
How do laws get decided on?
I hope I learn the answer to these questions.
from,
Sasha D.
Did you learn any of the answers to your questions?
DeleteDear Miss Shaw,
ReplyDeleteThree questions I have about the government are
What are the three branches of government?
What do the branches of government do?
Who is in charge of the United States government?
I hope I can find those answers in the book that we're reading.
Sincerely,
Luke M.
What do you think, Luke? Did you find out all these answers and more?
DeleteDear Class,
ReplyDeleteThe three quesions I have are.....
1.Why was the declaration made?
2.Why were the three branches made?
3.What do the branches of the government do?
I hope I can find my questions soon!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteMy 3 questions are
ReplyDelete1. When was the government made?
2. Who is the leader of the government?
3. Why was the government made?
Dear Ms Shaw
ReplyDeleteMy three questions are what happened before the presidents?, Why did the nation choose to have one supreme leader? And Finally, What would happen if there wasn't government?
From Noah
I have three questions
ReplyDeleteDoes the govener have anything to do with the government?
How many people are in the house of representatives?
What is the most populur branch
those are my questions!
:) Jack
Dear Ms. Shaw
ReplyDeleteMy 3 questions are:
Why was the govenment made?
What happened when they didn't have a govenment?
Why was the 3 branches made?
Grace
:)
Dear Ms. Shaw
ReplyDeleteThree things I learned about American Government are:
1. There are 3 branches. The judicial, executive, and legislative.
2. The executive is the president.
3. Our first president was George Washington.
I didn't know there were 3 branches of government. That was very interesting to me.
From Jacob
I'm so glad you learned these facts, Jacob. I hope you learned more the longer we spent on this topic.
DeleteDear Miss Shaw,
ReplyDeleteThe 3 questions I would ask about our government are:
1. What is the judicial branch?
2. Why do we need a government?
3. What is the legislative branch?
dear miss Shaw,
ReplyDelete1. there are there branches but why?
2. why are they so inportent?
3. why is there three branches?
love,
hannah
******
Dear miss Shaw,
ReplyDeleteI'm going to do the three questions.
1. How did the government get created?
2. What are some privileges that the government get to do but that we don't?
3. What would happen if there was no government?
Dear Ms. Shaw,
ReplyDeleteI'm going to ask three questions.
My first question is, "What are 5 things taxes pay for?" My second question is, "Why would you go to court in the United States?" My third question is, "What are the two groups in Congress?" Those are my three questions. I hope I learn the answers to them!
Sincerely,
Lucie
Hi, Lucie. Are these your own questions or 3 questions from the packet? Just curious.
DeleteMiss Shaw
Dear Ms. Shaw,
ReplyDeleteMy three questions are:
1. When did the U.S.A. government start?
2. How does the government make laws?
3. What would happen if there was no government or laws?
Sincerely, Joey!
I chose number 1 for what I'm doing.
ReplyDelete1. What does the judicial branch do?
2. What does the executive branch do?
3. What does the legislative branch do?
Dear Ms. shaw
ReplyDeleteMy three questions are:
Does the governor have to do with the government?
What does the three branches of government do?
How many years do you serve on the senate?
Sincerely,Olivia
Dear class,
ReplyDeleteI chose the 3 questions and here they are:
Why do people call the Government the Government?
Why are their only 3 branches of Government? Can their be more?
How long is a term for a Supreme Court Justice?
See you later today.
From,
Lucia
Dear class and Ms.Shaw,
ReplyDeleteI chose 3 questions-
How many people are in the house of representatives?
What branch has the most work?
What is the most popular branch to work for? Why?
Sincerely,
Luke Ruegemer
Dear class,
ReplyDeleteWhy just the president that rules the military? how many people are in the executive branch? what is the hardest job to have in the government?
sincerely,
Case
hi miss shaw!! its nice too see your last years students!! i know some of them.
ReplyDeletemadison, 2012-2013