I really like this one. I like the music, pictures, and captions! violet
I can't find the one from the skating party. Have you not posted it on our blog.
We're still making the one about the skating party. All we have to do is get a picture of all the creators and then I can post it.I'm glad you liked the Impact Lives photo album, Violet.
I really like the Impact Lives Smilebox. It's GREAT! Jack
I love the pichrs you tack and the miucik that was grate.[Alexa]
I really like this one. I like the music, pictures, and captions!
ReplyDeleteviolet
I can't find the one from the skating party. Have you not posted it on our blog.
ReplyDeleteWe're still making the one about the skating party. All we have to do is get a picture of all the creators and then I can post it.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked the Impact Lives photo album, Violet.
I really like the Impact Lives Smilebox. It's GREAT!
ReplyDeleteJack
I love the pichrs you tack and the miucik that was grate.
ReplyDelete[Alexa]