I also enjoyed seeing the Corn Palace in our book. I was born in South Dakota so I've been to the Corn Palace many times. I never knew that other people saw it as a tourist attraction.
Did you know that Minneapolis used to be one of the best cities for local music? There were so many amazing bands that came out of our great city. Here are a couple of my favorites you can listen to. Let me know what you think.
Trip Shakespeare--Turtledove on PBS
The Jayhawks--Live Performance
my mom and dad love the music and the bands. I've heard them sing these songs with their friends.
ReplyDeleteLucia
That's so great, Lucia. They are fun songs to sing along with. Do you know any other bands from Minneapolis or the Midwest?
ReplyDeleteMiss Shaw
my hero is gloria estefan because she showed courage and braveness she was also helpful when she had to watch her sibblingsnand she found a way to get through her sad times by song.
ReplyDeleteGrace Lohrding
I love micic so much i could sing all day if i wanted to
ReplyDelete[Alexa]