Didn't we have a fun fall party? Check out the digital scrapbook I made of all the pictures that we took of our celebration, and feel free to leave a comment below about our great experience together.
Very creative smile-box. Will we make a smile-box at tech club ever? I tried to open my blog/website we made at tech club,unsuccessful. ☹ Have a great day!! ☺✩♡ Violet N
Yippee, Violet! Have you been working on it at home?
Olivia, we will brainstorm ideas for what kinds of pages we want to have on our websites, and then we will learn how to add them. If we have time, I'll show you how to add links to your website.
Hello Ms. Shaw.
ReplyDeleteIt is wonderful to see you put your creativity and technology to work as you settle into your new school.
Thinking of you and wishing you well.
Candance
Very creative smile-box. Will we make a smile-box at tech club ever? I tried to open my blog/website we made at tech club,unsuccessful. ☹ Have a great day!! ☺✩♡
ReplyDeleteViolet N
Next tech club what will we do ?
ReplyDeletethe last comment was from olivia
ReplyDeleteI got to my website/blog
ReplyDeleteviolet
Yippee, Violet! Have you been working on it at home?
ReplyDeleteOlivia, we will brainstorm ideas for what kinds of pages we want to have on our websites, and then we will learn how to add them. If we have time, I'll show you how to add links to your website.
I can't wait until tech club! I wonder what we are going to in tech club?
ReplyDeleteI think I have some ideas!
From Lukas Kovanda
I hope you show us how to make books with smilebox!
ReplyDeleteI also want to learn how to put power points on our websites!
Your Student,
Josh