Greetings families! Your children have worked so hard this year, and we wanted to conclude the year by creating an "End of the Year" gift for you. Posting it has been a little tricky for maintaining the formatting so I have it posted as private on Youtube. I highly recommend viewing it with the full screen to enhance your viewing pleasure. So sit back, relax and enjoy the show!
i love it
ReplyDeleteellie
It's so cool I'm going to show my parents soon! All the poems are so creative.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I just finished reading Milkweed it was very good.
Violet
Tell me what you liked about Milkweed, Violet. I really liked it too, but the subject matter was difficult to read about.
ReplyDeleteok cool
ReplyDeletegrace said
ReplyDeleteI would love to help set up the classroom this summer when are you thinging of doing it? Just let me know thanks!! I am pretty flexible this summer.
hi grace
ReplyDeleteGrace, I wish I would've seen your blog post before now. If you're up for helping at the end of next summer, I'd love to have you help. :) I hope 5th grade is going great for you. You can e-mail me or stop by any time.
ReplyDelete